The following statements within this page apply to the entire website. This website does not take, give or hold any personal information against your will, however any information you do provide us will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998.
What information we gather
Through our web forms you may wish to provide us with the following information:
- Personal information including names, telephone numbers, email address and address are provided when completing one of our contact forms.
- Our website use’s cookies for analytical and dynamic devices. A brief explanation of what cookies are can be found at the bottom of this policy.
How we use this information
- We use the personal information you have provided to us to contact you regarding your enquiry via e-mail, telephone or mail.
- We DO NOT disclose your personal information to any third parties.
- We may use the information you provide us to improve our products and services.
- From time to time we may send promotional information about our new products or special offers using the contact details you have provided.
- We will use the cookies to gather data for analytical research.
1-3 Red Barns
What are cookies and how do we use them?