Signature Windows has just upgraded its security locking systems on our entire range of window products with the “Yale Encloser Locking System”.
Employing innovative bi-directional locking technology, the Yale Encloser window lock delivers increased security, durability and strength “second to none” exceeding current industry standards. This new locking mechanism is specifically designed for all our Double Glazed uPVC windows. The Yale Encloser is a true 'fast fit' high performance window locking solution which protects your house long into the future.
- Bi-directional locking cams
- 7.7mm, 9mm and 10.5mm mushroom cam heights 20mm and 22mm backset variants
- Simple compression adjustment
- Suitable for sash sizes 270mm to 1400mm
- 7 models covering 2, 4 and 8 mushrooms
- Corrosion resistance to EN1670:2007 Grade 4
- Tested to a minimum order 50,000 cycle operational lifespan
For more information on this product from Yale, view our online Technical Specification PDF (provided courtesy of Yale).
This new specification is the new definition of security and performance for the future.
Get on the phone to us now for a competitive quote - just call 0808 1230013 or if you prefer you can use our Web Enquiry Form and we will answer any enquiries that you may have.